The patented, FDA Approved Nurture Rest NICU Baby Sleep Positioner was designed by a neonatal nurse, to be used by neonatal nurses and the preemies that they care for daily. Nurture Rest recreates a more in-utero feel for preemies, providing “kangaroo care” in the isolette, while keeping the infant’s head, neck, and spine aligned. This device gives nurses a vital tool in their daily role of repositioning and caring for these special preemies.
We invite you to use the Nurture Rest NICU Baby Sleep Positioner. As nurses, you will see how your preemies respond to this product. Feedback from neonatal nurses, as well as the manner in which preemies respond, offer comforting validation as to the benefits of this product.
Here are some of the most important clinical benefits of the patented, FDA Approved, Nurture Rest NICU Baby Sleep Positioner for premature NICU babies:
- Recreates how the infant sits in its mother’s womb
- Simulates the mother’s womb by providing boundaries, particularly on the bottom
- Straps increase baby’s feeling of security
- Decreases oxygen use due to a more comfortable, restful position
- Increases resting, peacefulness, and growing time
- Aids in "head molding"
- Increases cognitive development
- Decreases skin break down due to preemies' willingness to reposition
- Positioning face down in alignment helps decrease intra-ventricular hemorrhaging during the first week of life
Nurture Rest NICU Infant Sleep Positioner is washable and made of flame retardant materials.
Contact Us for Nurture Rest NICU Baby Sleep Positioner pricing and ordering information.